What better way to begin your journey to Cambridge and area, than to stop by our first-class Visitor Centre. Constructed in 2001, this modern stone and glass facility offers the very latest in visitor services. Best of all, we’re conveniently located on the threshold of our vibrant and historic city, on Ontario’s “Main Street” – Highway 401.
Sink into our leather couches with a cup of coffee and browse through our brochures, or chat with one of our knowledgeable tourism counsellors. Whether you’ve only got a few minutes to scoot in or plenty of time to linger, a stop at our Visitor Centre will ensure that you get the most out of your visit!
The Gateway offers:
- A brand new, beautiful Visitor Centre with a 4000 square foot reception area
- Easy access right off highways 401 and 24
- Ample free parking (with lots of room for your RV!)
- Friendly and knowledgeable tourism counsellors at your service
- Hot and cold refreshments available
- Hearth-side seating
- Picnic area
- Hundreds of local and provincial tourist brochures and shopping coupons
- Souvenir shop featuring top quality clothing, latte mugs, travel candles and many more unique, commemorative items
- All the very latest information on local events, sites and attractions!